Auto Insurance by Floridians, for Floridians.
No one is a perfect driver. Mandatory auto insurance requirements protect you and others out on the road. Even a minor auto accident can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage.
At GreatFlorida Insurance we provide quality and dependable car insurance at affordable prices.
Our agents in Wesley Chapel will help you make an informed decision by educating you on Wesley Chapel, Florida’s legal requirements, deductibles, coverage selections and optional coverage.
When selecting auto insurance it is essential to find adequate coverage for a price that will fit your budget.
While exploring your options, we will familiarize you with available discounts and can even customize coverage to fit your specific needs.
GreatFlorida Insurance is available with around the clock service offering you support when you need it and reliability at a price you can afford.
What is Florida Auto Insurance?
It is a contract between you and your insurer in which you pay the insurance company a certain amount of money and, in return, the company will protect you from major financial losses due to an auto accident for a given period of time.
Whether you currently own an automobile or are a prospective buyer in Wesley Chapel, you can get a Free Auto Insurance quote today.
Simply call 813-991-6969 or complete our online quote request form. A GreatFlorida Auto Insurance Agent will help you find the best deal for you in Wesley Chapel.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
Insurance is your protection against economic disaster should you cause an accident that results in property damage or injuries to other people. It can help cover repairs to your vehicle and related medical costs.
What does auto insurance cover?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – Pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – Provides you with protection if your car accidentally damages another person's property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury coverage – Usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – Pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – Pays for damage to your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – Pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
Can I get coverage with speeding tickets on my record? What about accidents or a DUI?
Yes. GreatFlorida Auto Insurance Agency owners understand that not everyone has a perfect driving record. They represent insurance carriers specializing in your unique situation.
What is a deductible on my auto policy?
In the event of a claim, this is the amount you will have to pay before your policy pays.
What's the difference between comprehensive and collision?
Collision is the part of the policy that covers your vehicle against damage caused in an accident. Comprehensive covers your car for damages not caused by a collision. It also covers against named perils such as hurricane damage and theft.
What are the Florida state required limits for auto insurance?
Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 coverage for property damage and $10,000 coverage for Personal Injury Protection.
What is uninsured motorist coverage?
Coverage designed to provide protection should you be involved in an accident with a motorist who is at fault and has either no insurance or not enough to cover your medical expenses. Uninsured motorist coverage does NOT cover damage to your vehicle.
I just moved to Florida. Is coverage the same from state to state?
No. Each state has unique rules and regulations for auto insurance. It’s important to be aware of the differences here in Florida.
Do I have to turn in my out of state tags and get new ones from Florida?
Yes. Upon moving to Florida a driver has 30 days get a new registration on the vehicle.
What is the Florida Financial Responsibility Law?
The law that requires owners or operators of autos to provide evidence that they have the funds to pay for automobile losses for which they might become liable. Auto Insurance is the usual method for providing this evidence to the state.
What is the Florida No-Fault Law?
The Florida No-Fault law requires PIP (personal injury protection) be carried by owners of motor vehicles and imposes penalties for failing to do so.
Why should I buy my auto insurance from GreatFlorida?
- Most customers save money because we offer some of the most competitive rates around.
- You can reach us any time, day or night, any day of the year.
- You deal directly with a local GreatFlorida Agent in Wesley Chapel.
- We help you settle your claims quickly and fairly.
Simply call 813-991-6969 or complete our online quote request form. A GreatFlorida Auto Insurance Agent in Wesley Chapel will help you find the best deal for you.